Wednesday, May 6, 2009

wat i wished

my wishlist:

  • hope that u r not angry with mi anymore, coz the times w/o u is really unbearable
  • chat with u on the phone every nite before u slp n hear a sweet gd nite frm u, as chatting with u will make my day a pleasant 1 even though its not
  • get a subway cookies for u like wat i have promised u, coz i know u'll definitely like it
  • play bowling with u @ E! hub n get a combined score of >300, coz u'll be veri happy when u bowled extremely well n bolwing alley there is fastastic
  • watch a romance movie with u @ the cathay, coz i haven have the chance to catch romance movie with u
  • eat botak jones @ the youth park opposite cineleisure with u, as i promised to treat u that
  • to sing 爱的主旋律with u hand in hand coz the lyrics of the song is actually wat i wanted to say to u
  • go to the airport with u again to enjoy the scenery as thats also 1 of our pleasant memories
  • be together with u, which is my wish since the 1st day i know u.

will they ever come true? thats a big question mark inside my head. i wonder do u still rmb all the memories that we had. btw, i still kept the 百万大歌星 show that u ask me to record and im still waiting for u to come my hse n watch that, but dun worry i wont be deleting. so when u feel like watching it ler den u come lor.


anyway, have been having a bad mood n have blew my temper to ppl ard me esp my mum. i wanna apologise to u for that coz i know u r having a hard time at this period, sorry mummy.


p.s.: 我的愿望,你听见看见了吗?
很爱恨爱你的傻瓜字

  • 9.42pm