Friday, May 29, 2009

H1N1 is in sg!!!

as wat i have predicted, H1N1 have reach sg ler. as of 2day, already got 4 confirmed cases in sg and 13,398 cases worldwide including 95 who died. so i predict that the figures will keep on multiplying until dunno when lor. so juz hope all of u gd luck.

anyway, i had already confirmed my attactment at the singapore turf club liao. think it will be an interesting SIP over there coz get to see horses everyday. but juz that duno wat will my job be over there. but sad to say, turf club onli wan 1 interns frm my course n so im the onli person going there. quite sad lor. but im used to being alone liao. so i think i'll be able to handle that de. glad to hear frm my lecturer that turf club will pay mi an allowance of $450-500/mth for my SIP, although it seems like cheap labour, but i think its alot better den some of my frens who is free labour as they wont get allowance at all lor. my SIP will be starting on 22nd of june which is the day rite aft my bdae till the 6th of nov. so all the best for my trip there!!!

不管6月21日当天2点你会不会来,我都会在约好的地方等你。能与你一块庆祝,是我今年唯一的心愿。不见不散!!!

  • 5.03pm