Saturday, May 2, 2009

the end of bowling

trial 2day was really bad n it has been quite a long time since i last bowled so badly, an avg of only i think 130 n i doubt i'll be able to get into the team. :(

juz onli 2day i realised that bowling can be so boring, uninteresting n unenjoyable w/o u bowling with me by my side. every ball that i throw, be it a strike, a spare or it goes into the gutter( long kang) really serve no purpose to me anymore. i cant see the joy i used to have for bowling anymore coz no matter how well or how worse i bowled, i really feel nth already. n also u did say u hate the face of me when i bowl, coz my expression is ugly. so i have decided to stop bowling in the near future no matter whether i make it into the team or not. maybe till the day i have gotten over u completely or i can feel my passion for bowling again, i will start to bowl again bah. or till the day u ask me out for bowling tgt, which is quite impossible i guess.

p.s.: 后悔不贴心会痛,恨不懂你会痛,想见不能见最痛
很爱恨爱你的傻瓜字

  • 7.25pm