Thursday, April 30, 2009

bloody scene!!!!

this morning i wake up late lar!!!!!!!! coz actually i had a lecture @ 9am n usually i will wake up @ 6.30am n reach school by 8.30am for breakfast but when i wake up n look into my phone, it was 0723!!!!!!! i overslpt for ard an hour lar. n i didnt hear the alarm rings when i actually rmbed setting it last nite. so rushed to school n reach on time @ 9am for lecture w/o my breakfast which i usually will have. lecture ended @ 11am den when for lunch b4 the bloody scene comes @ 12pm.

the bloody scene was actually during our haematology lab 2day as we r suppose to draw blood for our lab partners by pricking the finger n allow blood to drip into the tube. 2day im the doctor n my partner is the guinea pig coz i'll be pricking her finger. so according to the procedures, went to wear gloves n take the lancet with alcohol preps n plaster. all is ready to go. she is veri afraid of the pain coz she have not experience finger prick b4 which i actually had for thousands of times, despite me teling her its not going to hurt, she is so freak out when i took the lancet n ready to go. but in the end, she finally overcome herself . then i prick her on the left hands de middle finger, her blood juz doesnt flow out much into the tube despite applying pressure n such. n due to my mishandling, my whole glove was actually stained with her blood!!!! at that moment, it was as if im a murderer or something when my fren ask me wat i have done. aft that 1 of my frens came to help mi with the blood taking n she manage to obtain quite a few drips of her blood which i onli manage to force 2 drips out frm her finger. aft all this den she went to wash her hands n i put on the plaster for her on her poor finger. i can onli say that im clumsy n have to apologise her for all the pain she have to suffer bcoz of me. but nx wk she will have the chance to revenge on me liao coz nx wk will be my turn to be guinea pig already. wonder how she will treat me nx wk . lab ended @ 3pm den aft that went to discuss abt our assignment n finally can leave school @ 5pm.

2day while on the way home i listen to my mp3 n heard these 2 songs, 记得 by ah mei n 对的人 by 戴爱玲. when i heard these 2 songs the 1st person i think of is u. coz this 2 songs are the songs that u like to sing in KTV. still rmbed u 飙不到 that 对的人 in the 1st part of the song until the last part u finally did it n u are very happy abt it. n that 记得 is the song u always sing when we chatted on the phone last time. hope i still have the chance to hear u sing that to me again. its really very nice n i like it very much. n i oso receive a msg n the sender used this '^^'. the moment i see this u oso came into my mind. coz i rmbed u tends to use '^^' in most of ur msges n msn. when such things hppn, i juz cant stop my brain cells frm thinking abt u. coz these r the memories thats i'll never ever forget. there is a movie i would wan to catch it with u coz i think the show quite nice n meaningful, which is called 'ramen girl'. that movie will show in cinema on the 7th of may. hope u will get to see this msg n let me know if u interested to watch that show with me bah.

p.s.: 人有悲欢离合,月有阴晴圆缺,此事古难全。但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。
很爱恨爱你的傻瓜字


  • 11.35pm