Saturday, April 25, 2009

1st week of school

1st wk of my school was in a way gd n in another way bad as 1st wk we do not have any tutorials n labs. so school sort of ended veri early on most of the days this wk. but the bad thing is that in the 5 days of this week, we already have 4 assignments!!! thats really hell man:( 1 of them will due in 2 days time which is on monday and 2 of them will due the following week and the last 1 will due in 6 weeks time as thats will require us to write a report on a case study.

the bad thing is that we change class again. with new faces n with ppl that i have nv work with i feel sort of uncomfortable as my clicks last sem is another class different from me again n it means that i have to readapt to the class n enviromnent different from last sem n for ur info, im a person with low adaptability n dislike changes so much coz i simply cant adapt to new environment that easily. but ya, no choice as im not the director of the school n cant change that, so i juz have to accept n adapt to it

im not used to blogging as this is my 1st time doing it. n the reason of my creating a blog is to express my feelings abt a gal that i know recently. though i only know her for slightly more than 1 mth, but i have went out with her for 11 times in that 1 mth n the feeling when im with her is really 'undescribable'. i have nv met a gal like her that would give me this kind of feelings. everything was going fine n smooth sailing until 1 fine day i lied to her for knowing her blog but not letting her know. as she didnt want to let me know her blog initially coz she said that the time is not ripe, but when she knew that i know her blog w/o letting her know that, she was angry. n since then, everything was like going wrong for us. the things that i do starts to irritate her n make her angry n 1 fine day during our outing, i did something really wrong to her which i shouldnt mention abt it here n she was furious with me coz wat i did was really unforgivable.n since then, she gave me a cold shoulder n was ignoring me, wont ans my calls nor reply my msges. coz in the past, we used to talk on the phone everyday n night till we slp n we spent at least 3 hrs chatting with each other on the phone n that is wat i really miss rite now. i dun really have the chance to talk to her ever since that incident as she still hvn forgive me for wat i have done n since school has started, she's veri busy with her school work as there are lots of assignments n projects, i really dunno when will be the nx time we meet each other. i wan to let u know that i really miss the times when i go out with u as the feeling u give me is something i hvn get to experience in my 18+ going to 19 yrs of life. those memories r flashing back in my mind every now n then. even during lectures, i cant really concentrate as all my mind is filled with u n nth else but u. i know its my final yr already n i shouldnt let this affect my studies but im really trying veri hard not to. n also i did listen to ur words, i nv do any last min assignments n projects liao. i have already started on 3 out of the 4 assignments thats is given to me on the 1st wk, so ya, i wont let u down de n i tell u my GPA will rise again de, not only for this sem. juz wanna let u know that my feelings for u nv change since the day i know u n i know it will nv change. i still miss u as much as ytd or i guess maybe more. i'll buck up on my studies n promise me u oso will. n also, slp early gal, dun stay up till so late anymore, its not gd for ur health.

shall end here n cont with my assignments already:)

  • 2.31pm