Sunday, April 26, 2009

unbearable weather and mood

the weather this few days is really unbearable!!!!! i can be sweating profusely juz by sitting in front of the com doing my assignments, n this is really unbearable. i think the world is going to explode in no time if this carries any further. i feel like im living inside an oven everyday lor:( but at least the weather today is still alrite, not as bad as compared to the past few days as it rained the whole aftnoon juz now. so wasnt really sweating juz now when im studying n doing my research.

i have finished my preliminary research on my MMic report n it took like ard 3 hrs to finish on that. n juz went to listen to alvin poh's e-lec on topic 2 on haemopoiesis, his lectures are really wonderful!!! i should say ;) coz they are veri detailed n can be understand easily, at least thats wat i feel n i should compliment him on that.

my life feels so dry n empty w/o u by my side. whenever i see u online each time, i have the urge to chat with u, but im afraid of disturbing u frm ur work. even if i msned u, the reply didnt came. despite knowing that the reply wont come, i still check ur active chat window every 10 mins to see if there is a reply. the feeling of unable to chat with u or contact u is really unbearable. i dunno how much longer i can hang on to the life w/o u coz i can say that im thinking of u n missing u every min, every sec n no matter wat i do, u'll still come into my mind. im not sure how long will i have to wait before u'll talk to me, but no matter wat, i juz cannot n i dun wan to let u get out of my life coz w/o u, i dunno how to carry on with my life anymore as i cant get back to the life im used to be in already. i'll juz hope that u'll contact me as soon as u feel like it bah. really miss the times when im with u, everything were wonderful, the feelings, the memories even the times when u tortured me by bruising my whole arm, it was wonderful, really. but only if time can be reversed, i hope that those times will come back to me again even though chances are small i know that.

p.s.: 关于你的一切,我想要比谁都懂 miss u always gal :)
很爱很爱你的傻瓜字

  • 6.37pm